Friday, May 27, 2011

blank thoughts.

From "WTF Am I Doing Up?"

March 30, 2011 12:16 AM...


"I'm not worried that it will be hard to sever the “relationship” once it’s time, it's just weird to sit in a room, lay in a bed, share thoughts with a man that you will guaranteed, at one point, stop talking to. I'm not sure I've ever confidently felt otherwise while spending time with someone. Curse? Blessing? Not sure."


my mind never stops. at night, my mac is at bedside, so when my mind hinders a healthy night of sleep, i grab it and put it somewhere else...


i write it down and then will randomly look back. this struck me though. nothing has changed with this person. how much longer? what purpose is this person holding in my life? or maybe what purpose am i holding in theirs? im leaning towards wasted time.


No comments:

Post a Comment