Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i am a hugster

wowsers how crazy is it that this is my second post a month apart from my 1st?!? the push to do this second post was influenced by a hug. i received a hug from one of my older sisters today and it made me realize how long it actually has been since i have received a good healthy hug from someone (well of course other than little man) i couldnt pin point the last time. she hugged me and it felt like i took a huge deep breath. ahhhhh it felt so good! i will try to hug more often...on another note: i am ready for a healthy income. i am from here on out on a steady grind. i must be hitting the hay soon, have to get zay up early for the garten!
p.s. hug someone tomorrow

vivenorie

3 comments:

  1. hello! how are you!! :)
    well I want to thank you for your wonderful feedback and I want to let you know that it made my day, and I am being honest when I say that it's the best comment I have gotten since I started blogging which isn't too long ago. There have been many times when I ask myself If anyone really reads what I have to say...since my point of view is a little different,,, plus I dont have the best camera,, nor the best goods to showcase. But i truley agree with you about fashion... I love it! I live and breathe it... I think about it 24/7...and sadly i dont see myself doing anything else other than fashion in the future... however my lifestyle is simple and I can't afford the many coveted fashion goods of the moment... so I work with what I have...and with what I can afford. In my view fashion is about expressing who you are...not what you have or can afford!! :)
    and thanks so much for visiting! and so far I love you posts... i love that you add your personality to your writting...wish you the best of luck with this blogging thing! and now I look creepy..haha by leaving you an essay as a comment! lol

    aRi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hug is a good way to start anything..a post inspired by a hug is the best, i love ur writing!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol what a cute post, I am a big hugger also. (virtual hug)

    http://www.Nubiasnonsense.com

    ReplyDelete